I’ve been constructing websites, generating digital marketing campaigns, and creating games for over twenty years. I have experience in software like Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Blender 3D, and Unity 3D. I have created game assets for both 2D and 3D games. I have also established branding for products across different media, such as web and print.
An avid storyteller, I am the most thrilled when building worlds and story that enthrall and inspire. I love creating deep, lore rich plots and quests for Dungeons & Dragons, or crafting an ecosystem of history for video game use.
I take great pleasure in building something to explore. It’s the experience. The thrill of reading or seeing or encountering something unique.
Game Design/Development & Project Experience
- Forging interactive low poly 3D game levels using Blender and Unity
- Designing UI/UX menus, displays, and assets for in-game utilization
- Creating exciting experiences for players including the ideation of characters and obstacles
- Utilizing Blender and Unity to create an augmented reality prototype
- Designed Circus Big Pop Lite iOS Mobile Game in LUA Language which has been downloaded over 2000 times.
- Constructed prototype Project Marcus PC first-person 3D using Unity and Blender 3D
- Organizing projects with out of country developers for mobile and web use
- Weaving multi-plot stories and quests used in Dungeons & Dragons
- Possessing strong verbal and written communication skills
Web and Marketing
- Establishing brand structures for better recognition across multiple platforms and products
- Structuring email campaigns that increase user engagement
- Constructing mobile web prototypes that utilize modern practices